Hey there. So here I am again... thinking about life. Haha. I guess that's what happens when you watch movies like P.s I love you.. you get to thinking about your own life. I guess in a sense I'm blessed to not have fallen in love and lost... but I mean... I'm alone. It's kinda blah. I'm ready to let myself fall for someone... I'm just not sure where on earth I'm gonna find that. I like Eric a lot... but I'm not sure what's going to happen.. and the uneasiness about it... kills me. Like... I just wanna know the future.. if anything is really going to happen. That'd be nice. But you know... life is all about risks... you just gotta risk it all. Sometimes... that's what it's all about. Anyways. New Years.. was okay. I spent it with Erika&Corbin and the people they work with. We played Yahtzee. It was fun. But you know. lol. Humph. I am thinking really hard about what I wanna do in the future. Like... me, Erika, & Corbin talked about it a lot last night and it was kinda nice. Like... I think I wanna go to Highland for the rest of the year... stay at home. You know. Or hopefully live with Erika.. that'd be sweet... I mean I'd get to see my best friend everyday. And I mean... I know we could handle it .. because well ... I can tell her when she's being a bitch... and she tells me when I'm being a bitch. So I mean.. we could handle right? I love her ... and that's all that matters. Hehe. So we'll see how that one goes. Haha. I just gotta make a decision here soooonish. That'd probably be smart eh? lol. Anyways. I'm gonna go finish watching P.s I love you... and then probably gonna read Twilight. Yay. LoL. I'll write later I'm sure! :D
--KimberlyAnn
Thursday, January 1, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

baby i love you!!
ReplyDelete