Saturday, December 27, 2008

--Trying Something New--

Hey all. So this is my first time ever really doing something like this so ... I'm not even sure how to go about it. Last night was a pretty interesting night.. I'm not going to lie. I cried a lot because of the book I was reading.. but yet the book opened my eyes to a lot of things in my life that at times I'm become to blind to enjoy. Anyways.
I can't exactly contemplate the fact that Christmas has already come && gone. It's ... amazing. I don't know how to even... accept it. Wow. I can't believe that it's gonna be 2009 already too. It's just amazing how fast my life is slipping by.
Friendships... they've gotten pretty insane. I feel a lot of people slipping away from me... and it's kinda weird. I'm not liking it too much. But you know.. it makes my relationships stronger with other people.
I've found that Erika might possibly be my one TRUE best friend. I mean... after everything that we've been through she's still got my back no matter what. And we share a bond I really don't share with anyone else. And I'm glad. Even though she has Corbin now && she loves him & he takes a lot of her time... I'm okay with that because I know no matter what she'll still be there for me if I really need her! I love it!
As for boys.. I really like this one. He might be my favorite so far. It's exciting. Haha. He actually likes me back... might take me skiing or something Friday.. at least I hope he's gonna. It'd make me happy! But he's like the sweetest guy EVER. I really like him.. and I hope that this one goes somewhere.
But I don't know. I need to get ready to go to Erika's for the New Year. So I'm gonna head out. I'll probably write more tomorrow ... let you know how my night with the boy && the best friend ... and all the other friends there... goes. So I'll write later.
byeeeezz.

No comments:

Post a Comment